We are searching for a Full-Time Maintenance Technician at our property located only minutes from downtown Auburn and the Auburn University campus!
This is an opportunity to work hand-in-hand with the Maintenance Supervisor and be very involved helping with the upkeep of the property's maintenance needs.
Main duties include completing work orders on a daily basis and assisting the Maintenance Supervisor complete turn in August.
- Experience completing general work orders (plumbing, HVAC, sheetrock repairs, etc.)
- Must be efficient at time management
- Enjoys working as part of a team.
- Customer Service oriented
- EPA Certification (preferred).
- Must submit to a background check.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Hourly rate is up to $18/hour (DOE)
- Eligible for benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Company paid LTD disability policy and life Insurance policy
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Good teamwork-oriented environment
Please submit a resume or summary of work experience.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.