We are looking for an experienced and motivated Community Manager for a student housing property in Auburn, AL.
This is an excellent opportunity to manage a multi-million dollar asset and oversee all aspects of the property's operations.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Student Housing property management experience (a plus).
- Ability to create a sense of community and build a high level of customer service for residents.
- Proven track record of strong leadership.
- Ability to train, motivate and lead on-site office and maintenance staff.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of Fair Housing laws.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing plan to maintain high occupancy.
- Maintain high percentage of resident renewals.
- Work hand-in-hand with maintenance to ensure work orders are completed in timely manner.
- Must submit to a background check.
- Salary is very attractive and includes a quarterly income-based incentive and annual turn incentive program.
- The compensation package also includes benefits, paid time off and paid holidays.
Please Apply today by submitting a copy of your resume in Word or PDF format.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.